Monday, May 2, 2011

A typical morning at the Trading Post in Roma, Lesotho....

This is our third day in Lesotho and we came into Maseru to do some errands use an internet cafe. There are so mnay things I could post about of my experiences so far in Lesotho, but that would take too long so I will pick one of my favorite things about Lesotho so far and share that with you.....

I love the mornings at our home in Lesotho, the Trading Post Lodge, in rural Roma. The sun comes up just after 7 and casts warm rays on the craggy mountains that sourround us, and paints the valley with a buttery glow as the early winter night gives way to a warmer morning. I can hear roosters crowing, birds calling, people singing, the odd cow moo and horse neigh, sitting right outside our room on the porch....... I love our home here and can't wait to see what more God has for us here, and to share the stories with you all!!

 I would tell you more but my time on the internet is running out, so goodbye for another few days and I'll choose one of my many Lesotho adventures to write about again :D

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Louise, good read. Shall look forward to the next update and story. Take care.

    ReplyDelete